Pages

Subscribe:

Monday, March 7, 2011

KING AND QUEEN BALLARD

THESE PILLOWS THAT I DID
ARE INSPIRED BY BALLARD PILLOWS WHICH I SAW ONLINE...
I WANTED MY OWN
KING AND QUEEN BALLARD.


HERE ARE THE BALLARD PILLOWS
WHICH I ADMIRED:

AND THIS IS MY RECREATION:


THEIRS $49 EACH
MINE $5 EACH
(i had the pillow itself)

just wanted to include some
pictures on how i feed the canvas
through the computer as
some people had asked.
use temporary spray
adhesive to attach
cardstock paper to canvas.
cut canvas to exact size of paper
while attached.

just feed through printer as you would a normal piece of paper.
peel your canvas off of cardstock and sew onto your canvas pillow cover.

IMAGES I USED..

HOPE YOU LIKE THEM
I FEEL LIKE ROYALTY WHEN I USE
THEM.....

linked up here:

0 comments:

Post a Comment